BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm still Alive!

Well it has been way to long since I have posted anything. Life has not been as easy going lately as before. In July I tried to cut my big toe off and that is not very advisable. That really did me in for awhile. Then I did a few scouting camps, one with Curt that was really fun. After that I had children come visit and then Brian and Kristy came to live here until they found a place to land. So I have been just trying to maintain and now sink. Which I must of done because I am posting this now. I have taken several thousands of pictures and will try to find some to share later. But I did take this yesterday of Abby for my photography class I am taking.


Here she was upset with me because she wanted to get down and I said no she had to stay and let me take more pictures.







Here she couldn't believe I was really taking pictures of her in the sweater my neighbor gave me for her. It wasn't her idea of fun. But she is so cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abey is sooo... cute. She looks very nice in pink. I love reading your blog.

Brenda Jensen