BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun with the grandkids

Being a grandma is such a fun stage in life. The
little grandkids are great. Sometimes they are
a challenge, but always sweet. The house and
my nerves take a hit, but the rewards way out
measure the setbacks.



What a mess! My bamboo pot is Isaac's favorite
place to play. He just loves dirt. Playing in it
and eating it. Silly boy.

Cole came early for Christmas and the kids
thought helping clean the kitchen looked like
tons of fun.


Just before Thanksgiving I rode over to Boise
with one of my friends. Cole was coming home
for the holiday so I had a ride home. I love this
picture. Little Abe is right there doing every
thing Brayden and Carly are doing. He is so
cute and doesn't let anything get by him.


Here Carly and Brayden were play fighting and
Abe was right there to get into the action. The
kids are so fun to watch.

0 comments: