BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Enjoying the adventure


I took the challenge.
Haven't ever water colored before so
I am sure it is not exactly right, but
oh I had a wonderful time trying.

This was my first sketch also.
I went for a walk around the neighborhood
and took over 300 pictures.
I took my dog with me and she new I had lost my mind.




Now I guess I need to figure out how to sketch and see
if I can find someone to coach me with water coloring.

But all in all I am pleased with what I accomplished!!





I was so blessed to find the most wonderful blog ever!!
It is Yes and Amen and oh how I love reading every part of it.
Junelle is one of the most amazing woman ever.
I love all the lamb pictures and all the country charm she shares.
She has really helped me in the last month that I found her.

5 comments:

Junelle Jacobsen said...

Torri~

Brilliant! What a great sketch~ and to have the added fun with your pup, too? Love it.

You are a natural, your shapes and colors and shading are so sweet. Keep at it! Take your little sketch pad with you and be ready for your inspired moment.

Thank you for your kindness & sweet words. I am just beaming!

love from lamby land!

Kim said...

Your sketches came out great! I followed you from Junelle's blog & I see that you love taking pics of birds too! I have SO many pictures of birds, my husband is starting to worry about me :o)

Awesome job!
Kim

Claire Smillie said...

Tori this is great! Watercolors are newish to me too...I've dabbled in the past but nothing serious and I'm really enjoying them :)Great sketching too

Claire

Chrissy Farnan Hoot Designs said...

I love your brush project!!

Michelle said...

Sweet little wagon. Your brush project came out good too. Can't wait to do mine. Thank you for making me add it to the list of my to-dos! :)