BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Different Perspective

My husband new I had lost my mind.  He helped me with the ladder.  I could barely climb the ladder.  My knee kept dislocating.  I made it on the shed and wasn't sure I could get on the roof, but it happened. (Oh I hate arthritis)


























As I looked out I could see farther then earlier.  Everything was much smaller.  I could see roofs, tops of vehicles, my neighbors (who new I had finally lost it for sure), everything looked greener and my lilac's were gorgeous.  And my rood still looks great!!

I realized that many items I hated in the yard and want to change weren't visible.  As I pondered this and compared it to life I realized that many times we get too caught up in the unimportant aspects of life that we get wrap up in,  What we should do is stop, step back and look at the total picture.  Put life back to the right perspective.  Then the small stuff won't seem so big and important.

3 comments:

Marsha Fisher said...

Great perspective and KUDOS to you for climbing onto your roof!! :0)

Chrissy Farnan Hoot Designs said...

Woo Hoo!!! Your so brave! I love your mini Schnauzer - I have one too - Sebastian is his name.

See you in class

Food, Wine and Creative Musings said...

you go girl...Awesome.. See you in class