BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My little YukiTomo

I was so excited in October when my son called and said they just got a new litter of puppies.  They were going to be pretty small schnauzers.  So I picked one out and could hardly wait for December when I could get my little angel.  I named him YukiTomo, meaning snow friend in Japanese.



He was such a little lover.  I couldn't believe I loved him so fast and so much!!  A week before he turned 5 months I took him to the Vet to have him fixed.  They started the gas and he went in a coma instantly.  After 1.5 hours of working on him I finally told the Doctor enough.  If we was going to come back he would of done by then.  She unhooked him from all the supports and gave him to me.  I just held him tight till he finally passed away.  I felt like my heart was ripped out.  I miss him so much, but am so grateful for the time I had with him.  Good bye my angel boy, I miss you so much

0 comments: