BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Best Friend

On Sunday May 18th it was my 29th wedding aniversary. Seems like it was only yesterday. Yet when I think about it I can't imagine life any other way. Curt is my best friend, my world revolves around him. I still would rather be with him than anyone else. I am amazed he has made it through the years with me. I guess that in it's self makes him a saint. My life has been blessed because he has.

We went out Sunday after he got done at church and took some pictures. When I look at them I can really tell it has been that long. They are a little scarry.

3 comments:

Nicole ; ) said...

Happy anniversary!!!!! I hope Scott and I can have the type of relationship that you and dad have when our marriage is 29 years young!!! You are such a great example to follow!

Mindy K said...

Happy, happy, happy anniversary!! That's great. You are so cute--what a great friend to have!!

Gui said...

e-gads! look at the old people! :) i love you guys...