BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Calm

Curt and I had a reception to go to one evening and we got there just as the sun was setting. It was so pretty so I got my camera from the car and took these pictures. By changing the settings on my camera it took two pictures that look so different even though they are about at the same time.




I was in the house and could hear a strange sound. As I looked around to see what was making the noise, I was led outside, there was a pretty woodpecker in the backyard. He wouldn't cooperate at first. He was in the shadows on the tree and I couldn't get a good picture. But I just kept waiting and before too long he started to move around. I should of gotten my tripod out because after awhile I started to shake a little, so they aren't as clear as I hoped they would of been.





1 comments:

Mindy K said...

Torri,
This blog is gorgeous. I feel all serene when I come here. I love your photos--they're really amazing.