BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Spring Flowers

I just love spring and summer when all the flowers are blooming and the trees have blossoms. These two pictures of tulips are my later ones. It's great because the pink come out with the daffodils, then when the are gone my yellow/pink and purple ones come out.





Who just doesn't love apple blossoms? Their soft delicate petals and soothing sweet fragrance as you walk by the tree. And when you start to see the blossoms you know that the birds are back and I could just spend all day watching both.



This is my flowering plum tree. The blossoms are so little and delicate that at first you can't really tell that they are there. Then as more come out and they start to cluster the tree is a mass of little pink flowers. I open my front windows and the fragrance drifts in and you feel like you are being taken on soft billowy clouds.

1 comments:

kj said...

Torri,
You take such beautiful pictures. I enjoy looking at all of them. You need to post some more. PLEASE! :) How's life? It was so fun to see your dog when I came home. She's adorable!