BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Where is time going?

Well I was amazed that it had been so long since I had posted anything. Things around here have been a little crazy. Can't even say why, but the days are going so fast I fell of the merry go round and still can't catch up. Spent a week in Boise and loved it. I was going to post some of the cute pictures I took, but got told very firmly that was not allowed by Nicole because she wanted to post stuff on her blog. Well there is one hitch to her plans, I have all the pictures. But I am trying a new thing in my old ways, I decided I needed to be nicer and try to be a better mom, so I am going to send her the pictures and let her post them. But here is fair warning, if she misses some of the photo's I really like they are just some how appearing on my blog. Can't wait till July, everyone has said they are coming home. Yea, fireworks, cookouts, sand mountian and if it warms up ever water fun. We will even get to have a birthday party because Carly will be turning 4 in July. I love it!!!

0 comments: